This new edition for 2022/23 of the Caring Handbook provides practical information to those experiencing homelessness now, and enables community action groups and caring individuals with the knowledge to signpost and help throughout this crisis.
The Caring Handbook is a free resource created by Caring in Bristol for everyone in Bristol, but we need your help to support our community. Download here or below for free.
The handbook includes information about:
- Accommodation advice
- Day centres
- Food – details of agencies and organisations which supply food to homeless and vulnerable people
- Health – medical, dental and other health services including drug, alcohol and mental health support services
- Advice and support
- Legal and benefits advice
- Public toilets
- Seasonal support
- Animal welfare
- Locations which are welcoming, non-institutional and vibrant.
- Map of the city centre showing location of services
Our Caring Handbook is sponsored by Burges Salmon